About the school
3rd Advanced Summer School on NLP (IASNLP-2011) will be held at IIIT Hyderabad from 23 May 2011 to 5 June 2011. It will be a two week workshop on Natural Language Processing with lectures by internationally renowned researchers in the area. However, the summer school would be project oriented. Each of the participants will choose a project from a list in advance. During the summer school, under the supervision of experts in the area of their chosen project, the participants will work to come up with substantial advancement in their chosen project. Participants will get to present their project at a special workshop on 5th June 2011.
Who can Participate
IASNLP-2011 will be helpful for students and young faculty who
- Are familiar with Natural Language Processing and would like to explore further topics in the area to work on advanced projects in NLP which they can continue even after the summer school.
- Are interested in working on NLP in the Indian Scenario.
How to Apply Fill and e-mail the form located here to iasnlp2011 AT iiit DOT ac DOT in
- There is no tuition fee for participants from academic institutions, they only have to pay for travel and stay.
- Some financial support is available to selected participants for travel and stay.
- Tuition for participants from industry is Rs 10,000/-
| Last Date for Applications
|: 1 April, 2011
| Notification to Selected
|: 15 April, 2011
| IASNLP-2011 begins
|: 23 May, 2011
| IASNLP-2011 ends
|: 5 June, 2011