- The registration process for PLO 2024 involves 2 steps. You will have to first transfer the registration fees and then fill the Unique Transaction Reference number/transaction number with the rest of the details in the Registration Form.
- Registration fees must be paid by online transfer to the PLO account.
- Transfer the registration amount of Rs. 1000 to
the PLO account, details of which are given
- While initiating the transfer, enter the string "PLO2024" (all-caps, 7 characters,
spaces) as the comment for the
transaction, to ensure we can
trace your payment. Not completing this step correctly may result in your registration being incomplete.
- If you are transferring from an Axis Bank account, make a note of the transaction number that can be used to identify the payment.
- If you are transferring from an account with a bank other than Axis Bank, transfer
amount using NEFT and make a note of the
Unique Transaction Reference (UTR) number associated with the NEFT transaction.
- In case your registration fee payment has not been completed, you will be informed, and may complete the payment after appearing for the contest. Your submission will be considered only if the payment is completed.
- While initiating the transfer, enter the string "PLO2024" (all-caps, 7 characters, no spaces) as the comment for the transaction, to ensure we can
- Fill the registration form with your personal details and the transaction reference number from the step above to complete your registration.
- Registrations will be verified and roll numbers allotted to each student prior to the
- Please ensure that all the details you provide are consistent with a photo ID (school ID, Aadhaar card, passport, etc.). We may request a copy of this ID to verify details before results are released.
- Please ensure that each detail you fill is doubly checked and is accurate. If we find any discrepancies, the registration will be considered incomplete.
- Exam will be fully offline.