- Are there any documents to be submitted for identification of the selected candidate. You are only required to get ID card issued by your institute, which will be required during the physical registration.
- I am a university student/faculty. Do I have to pay any registration fee? No, if you are enrolled as a student or even faculty in a academic institute, there is no registration fee. However, they have to pay for their stay, travel and food.
- Who is eligible for the financial support. How can I apply for it ? We have limited no. of student scholarships that supports the stay, travel (within India only) and food. The scholarships will be granted based on the performance of the candidate during the event. The scholarship will be given at the end of IASNLP via reimbursing the full/partial expanses.
Kindly note that faculty participants are not eligible for the financial support.
- Could you suggest suitable accommodation neat to the venue ? Accommodation nearby includes Aditya Inn, Horizen Inn(+91 40 2300 2205), Ankitha's Stay Inn OR you can pick one from here
- What is the approximate expenditure/expanses on food one can expect ? Student Mess provides food at following rates - breakfast Rs. 30, lunch Rs. 40 & dinner Rs. 40.
- Kindly share information on campus accommodation as in where to report and when we have to pay the charges. Will the bedsheets etc. will be provided ? A few points of information on the accommodation at the Campus Hostels, IIIT-H
1. Gents should report at Old Boys Hostel security desk and Ladies should report at Girls Hostel security.
2. Room rent charges (per head) are:
3. Amount should be paid to us on 2nd July ( if attending pre-school ) OR 5th July ( if coming after 2nd )
4. Bedsheets,mattress etc will there in the room.
5. The rooms are on sharing basis.